My Finances

My Finances

The student account is the primary account for paying for university tuition and fees. It can be accessed through CalCentral by logging in and selecting the "My Finances" tab.

Some of the fees that are/can be paid through your student account include computer lab printing and office visit co-pays at the Tang Center.

UC Berkeley has many resources to help students meet their basic needs:

In particular, Berkeley offers short-term emergency loans through financial aid:

As well as access to a student food pantry: