Health Insurance

Insurance/Medical Information

All Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Graduate students are automatically enrolled in SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan). The department pays for this as part of your stipend. You may learn more about what is covered at the SHIP website.

Tang Center

The first place for medical care is the Tang Center. This is the first place to go for most situations. Be knowledgeable about what SHIP covers and how to use it so you don't get charged too much.

Dental and Vision

Dental and vision are also covered under SHIP.