Department and College
- Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering: department homepage.
- College of Chemistry: college homepage.
- Seminar Schedule: see upcoming department and college seminars and events (all events will be put on the GSAC calendar of events as well)
- CBE GSAC LinkedIn group: Join our LinkedIn group
- UC Berkeley Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Facebook group
University of California
- My Academics: course enrollment, unofficial transcripts, statement of California residency and student information.
- My Finances: online student portal for e-bill
- Berkeley International Office: resources and advice on immigration, financial, and personal matters.
- Calnet ID Webpage: use to create calnet ID and passphrase.
- Career Center: Campus-wide center for career information and job searching.
- Child Care (Early Childhood Education Programs): provides early childhood services to children of university faculty, staff, and students.
- Graduate Assembly: official representative body of graduate and professional students at UC Berkeley
- Graduate Financial Support: information on university grants and loans
- Graduate Housing: Apply for university graduate student housing and explore housing options
- Forms and Applications (Graduate Division): many official forms for graduate students, including candidacy applications, fellowship forms, graduate appeals forms, QE applications, application for readmission and petition for class schedule change.
- GSI Teaching and Resource Center: Part of the Grad Division, provides resources and services for grad students as they develop as teachers in higher education.
- Guide to Graduate Policy: outline of the university's policies on graduate programs, students, appointments and degrees, setup by the Graduate Division. Section I has additional resources for graduate students.
- Schedule of Classes
- Software Central: download software available free to students (including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Matlab, etc.)
- Student IT Resources: provides information on course websites, computing facilities, email, internet access, and computing services.
- Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive: information on art exhibits, film screenings, and museum collections.
- Calbears: official site of the California Golden Bears; includes team schedules and ticket information.
- Campus Life and Leadership: provides connections to public service opportunities, student organizations, leadership development, student legal services, and student conduct.
Pay and Benefits
- Blu: an employee portal designed to be a one-stop employee resource for personalized access to information, services and online resources. Update personal information, see electronic earning statements, and see W2 statements.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Website: allows students to set up (add, edit, cancel) their EFT bank account information. This site is used to set up accounts to allow direct pay-check deposits.
- Graduate Division Fellowships: Fellowship opportunities from the University for continuing graduate students.